2/14/2012

Long time no post... Again

So a quick update. It's been a while since I posted, but I'm not dead. My charger port on my laptop has a short, and now I can't charge it, so i have to buy a new one. Dealing with Dad's crappy PC at the moment instead. But meh, not important.

I joined a minecraft server recently... BDHCraft. It was accepting, fun, and the people on there were really nice. Never expected that from a server. Hell, I've even become friends with some of the admins. Even one that supposedly hates everyone. I'm also building a website for them. I'll do my best to make it amazing.

Tutoring picked up as well. I have 6 students now. I tutor a total of 13 sessions a week. Quite a bit for me. The most tutoring I've ever done. But hey, it gets me alot of money, which I can use for stuff. Like phone, and netflix, and games, and shit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment