10/12/2011

Nother Update: Games, Knowledge, Etc.

So, a bit late on this, but my Rusty Hearts account was banned shortly after I reached level 20. I made a new account, and am working on my new character. I am level 15 now.

The reason I had been banned was because some idiot named Kentra Jones, who apparently goes to my college, and lives around here, charged PWE a total of 975 dollars with two different accounts, both obviously his. Since I logged on at the college, I managed to get banned, because their debt system did it, and until the debt is paid, I won't get my old account back. I highly doubt I'll get it back, so I made another account. I've been REALLY careful not to log on at the college, resisted the urge to play while I'm stuck up here. So meh.

I also got multiple games recently.

Bloodrayne 1 & 2
Portal 2
Prototype
FEAR 3

I've beaten all but Protoype so far, and I'm pretty happy about that.

I also now know exactly what is wrong with my left eye.

Amblyopia
A condition in which a person's vision does not develop properly in early childhood because the eye and the brain are not working together correctly. Amblyopia, which usually affects only one eye, is also known as "lazy eye." A person with amblyopia experiences blurred vision in the affected eye. However, children often do not complain of blurred vision in the amblyopic eye because this seems normal to them. Early treatment is advisable, because if left untreated, this condition may lead to permanent vision problems. Treatment options include vision therapy exercises or prescription eyeglasses. People with amblyopia may need to wear an eye patch over their stronger eye in order to force the affected eye to function as it should.

Mine had been caused by pink eye when I was really young, or so I've been told. Honestly, I may have been destined to have Amblyopia, so the pink eye could just be an excuse, but I don't care. I now know what my problem is, and my curiosity to what exactly it is has been sated. Back to life matters!

http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac259/Nicodemus_Zamoran/Rusty%20Hearts/?start=all
http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment